But routine maintenance has many benefits you can enjoy, like reducing the risk of breakdowns, potentially boosting energy efficiency and even possibly helping your furnace last longer. Home Heating & Cooling technicians want to make sure you have access to those benefits.
We offer two annual furnace maintenance plans
designed to fit your budget. Choose between a one-time package for $109 or a complete plan that covers your furnace and air conditioner for $170. With the complete plan, you’ll also receive 10% off our services.
Whichever plan you choose, both include this thorough 20-point furnace maintenance checklist:
1. Check furnace filter*
2. Clean furnace condensate drain
3. Check blower motor amp reading
4. Confirm gas valve is operational
5. Check temp rise of heat across the furnace
6. Calibrate thermostat, if necessary
7. Check furnace safety switches
8. Check all electrical connections
9. Check blower belt, if applicable
10. Check humidifier operation, if applicable
11. Inspect duct for energy loss
12. Inspect gas flues to confirm safety
13. Test airflow in the duct for carbon monoxide
14. Check around furnace for combustibles
15. Inspect combustion intake and exhaust piping
16. Confirm equipment room combustion relief sizes
17. Confirm the sequence of operations
18. Evaluate any airflow issues
19. Test capacitors
20. Make indoor air quality recommendations
Our furnace maintenance packages begin with an in-depth inspection of key components. Your technician will be on the lookout for problem areas or worn parts and take the steps to fix or replace them. In many cases, this service helps us pinpoint little issues before they become major problems. We’ll also conduct a thorough cleaning, lubrication and fastening checklist to make sure everything is performing at its best.
At Home Heating & Cooling, we’ve been fine-tuning our furnace maintenance service for decades. Our process is quick and affordable and will keep your furnace running smoothly this winter. Give us a call at 618-416-0111 to enroll in one of our maintenance plans today!
*Filters not included.