Professional air conditioning maintenance is vital for getting the most out of your HVAC equipment. It can minimize the risk of problems while boosting performance and energy-efficiency all year round. That really comes in handy when summer temperatures are at their worst.
Home Heating & Cooling has spent the last 30-plus years perfecting a variety of robust maintenance plans
. Choose between a one-time summer maintenance package for $109 or a complete plan that covers your air conditioner and furnace for $170. With the complete plan, you’ll also receive 10% off our services.
Whichever plan you choose, both include this thorough 20-point air conditioning maintenance checklist:
1. Clean outdoor coil
2. Check compressor amp reading
3. Check condenser fan motor amp reading
4. Check capacitor capacitance test
5. Visual wiring inspections
6. Filter inspection*
7. Check temperature difference across the coil
8. Check condensate drain
9. Review any airflow issues
10. Thermostat calibration, as needed
11. Check contactor
12. Inspect for visible refrigerant leaks
13. Cycle system for a proper sequence of operation
14. Provide a written report with recommendations
15. Check refrigerant level
16. Inspect blower belt, if applicable
17. Inspect ductwork for energy loss
18. Confirm return air sizing
19. Make indoor air quality recommendations
20. Check that air conditioner is level
Our quality air conditioner maintenance packages start with a comprehensive inspection of your cooling equipment. Key parts are closely evaluated for wear and tear. They’ll be cleaned or replaced if needed. It’s also an opportunity to resolve potential problems while they’re small and easily manageable. Other important components are calibrated and tightened to ensure the best possible performance.
There are many benefits to providing your air conditioner with routine maintenance. The likelihood of breakdowns and premature replacement is minimized. Energy-efficiency is enhanced, which can lower your utility bills. Sometimes it’s even enough to extend your air conditioner’s life span by a few more years.
You deserve prompt, dependable HVAC service. At Home Heating & Cooling, we’ll work hard to make that a reality regardless of whether you need repairs, maintenance or new installation. Our reputation for integrity and community means you can always trust our opinion for how to get the most out of your air conditioning. Call us at 618-416-0111 to enroll in one of our maintenance plans today!
*Filters not included.